A recent survey asked people what they
thought the 95 in Windows-95 actually mean't. Here are the top ten answers ...
10. The number of floppies it will ship on.
9. The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware.
8. The number of megabytes of hard disk space required
7. The number of pages in the "EASY INSTALL" version of the manual.
6. The percentage of existing programs that won't run in the new OS
5. The number of minutes to install
4. The number of calls to tech support before you can get it to run
3. The number of people who will actually PAY for the upgrade
2. MHz required for the OS to run.
1. The year it was DUE to ship.